Guess what guys?? I have been nominated for the Liebster Award 2017!! How exciting is that?! I am so new on this blogging adventure, that something like this was totally unexpected! A big THANKYOU goes out to Ana from Beauty and Lifestyle with Ana for nominating me ♡ Swing on over and check out her blog for tips on beauty products and healthy routines 🙂
So, what is the Liebster Award 2017? Well, Leibster in German means sweetest, nicest, kindest, dearing, and loving. For those of you who haven’t heard of it, it is an award given to bloggers by bloggers that exists only on the internet. The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011!
Original Liebster Award Image (2011)
The way that it works is, after accepting the nomination, you then must write a post about it and nominate other bloggers! That simple, although, there are rules…Yes rules 🙂 According to The Global Aussie the rules are as follows :
- Thank the lerson who nominated you and put a link to their blog on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget”.
- Write a 150-300 word post about your favorite blog that is not your own. Explain why you like the blog, provide links.
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers.
- List these rules in your post.
Ok, so let’s talk about my favorite blog. I, myself, have not been an official “blogger” for too long, but I have been a blog reader for years! Honestly, I have a handful of favorites, but having to only pick one…..well, I would have to pick ***insert drum roll*** Blessed Beyond Crazy. This blog is run by a mother daughter team <— how cool!!! Both Anna (daughter) and Linda (mother) have such an exceptional blog chocked full of tips and great ideas on all kinds of subjects. My favorite categories they touch on that I refer to a lot for inspiration and tips are : ‘homeschool‘ (obviously) and all the ‘holiday‘ posts. Being a super crafty homeschool mama myself, who is still fairly new on THIS adventure, I am regularly checking out thier updates. You don’t need to be a super crafty homeschool mama to enjoy this blog though. They touch on so many topics! Such as, home improvements, recipes, and finances just to name a few. So head on over to Blessed Beyond Crazy and check them out!! Go ahead and subscribe to keep up with their latest tips of awesomeness!!
Ten Random Facts About Me
- I love rainy weather….it energizes me and calms me all at the same time! The rainier, the better 🙂 They call this a “pluviophile“.
- I am allergic to cats <—-no fun cause sometimes snuggling a cat on the couch watching a movie is what I want to do. I wasn’t always allergic, it wasn’t until my teenage years this began happening. And now my 11 year old daughter just recently began suffering from the same thing….what a bummer.
- One of my most favorite things to do is cook. Always has been!
- I do not have a favorite color…..when asked, my response is usually the rainbow 🌈
- I suffer from insomnia and have for years. Some times it’s more severe than others. I try my hardest to not bring it up very frequently to peole around me, due to misunderstandings of the condition. I couldn’t tell you the last time I slept an entire night without waking though. This is something I wish more people around me understood more of.
- My favorite foods are cherries, cheese, and chocolate….it has been this way since elementary school!!
- I do not like scary movies. Before becoming a mommy, they were my very favorite types of movies. Now, I find they make me paranoid and on edge. Weird?
- I enjoy wine, sweet wines. Believe it or not, Aldi has some great tasting Moscato for an affordable price-gotta love Aldi!!
- My favorite show is Roseanne. This is a show I had watched growing up, and have probably seen every episode a gazillion times 🙂 I own all 9 seasons on DVD and honestly, continue to still watch them repeatedly……LOL
- I am an artist, very, very few people know this about me….I love drawing and painting AND am actually very good, but I have always rarely had time to enjoy it.
Questions from Ana
What is the most extreme thing you have ever done?
Making the decision to give birth to my 3rd daughter 100% medication free. I stuck to it and am so proud of myself for doing it!
If you could give someone $1,000,000 who would you give it to?
This is a hard one. There are so many options. I would most likely divide it up between my 3 children to help set them up for their future as adults.
How did you get inspired to start a blog post?
This was something I had thought about for awhile. After reading so many blogs and following specific ones throughout the years, while ending up seeing how successful they had become, I realized there was a lot I could offer others who were looking for tips and inspiration on their own journeys ♡♡ The plus side…..I have something that’s all mine, that enjoy doing 😊
Name the top 3 most beautiful beaches you have visited, if you have to pick one to go back, which one would you choose and why?
Okay I have been to so many beaches it’s ridiculous. I ant narrow it dosn to just 3 beches, but can definitely narrow it down to 3 areas…Florida Gulf, Virgin Islands, and Hawaii. Now having to visit only one to go back I would choose the beaches in Kauai, Hawaii for sure.
Name 3 things that bring joy to your life and why?
Animals, Rain, Coffee….these are 3 of my favorite things and they each put a smile on my face ♡
If you had a superpower, what would it be and why?
This one is difficult. As a homeschooling mama of 3 girls, we are constantly busy. Which leaves the housework to fall on the back burner pretty frequently……I would probably pick speed (yes like the Flash haha) could you imagine only having to spend 3 seconds folding and putting away that huge Mount Everest sized pile of laundry away, that’s been on the couch for 3 days? Or doing the entire counter full of dirty dishes in under 2 second? Mowing the lawn? Reading books? Wrapping presents during the holidays or birthdays? I mean….I would have so much extra time!!!
My nominees are……..
CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!! I hope you are as excited as I am ♡♡
Questions for my nominees
There it is….my Liebster Award Nomination post, I hope you enjoyed it ♡♡ If so, feel free to share share share please 😊 Be sure to check out my nominees blogs too!! They all have wonderful blogs.
♡♡Until next time my lovelies ♡♡